Sunday, November 06, 2005

Following Up

It's foggy. We want to get out for a motorcycle ride so we can get November in. We have this silly habit; we try to ride every month. It's only silly because we live in Northern NJ and it's going to get cold and snow and the driveway is going to freeze. February is always the tough one.

Yesterday was the day to ride, but I had to go to a tax seminar. Ed had a bad day with the flatbed so when I got home he wasn't in the mood. By bad day, I mean a disaster. The bed fell off and dropped stuff all over the back driveway. This blocked the driveway and trapped the backhoe which he needed to use to pick things back up. By the time I got there, he was almost finished cleaning up the mess. But that kind of stress is exhausting.

The flatbed is in a bad state of restoration. The new bed is built, but not properly attached, obviously. It's not the project of choice right now so Ed was moving it to long-term storage to get it out of the way.

I should finish this and do something about breakfast so I can get some things done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home