Saturday, January 21, 2006

Manifolds & Fenders

Done. When we quit working on the Model T in April, we left ourselves a bunch of headaches. Since we started back on the car this year, it's just been frustrating. But we perservered and the rear fenders look great!



Notice the knitting on the floor in front of the stool. The knitting serves as stress relief for both of us by keeping me happily occupied when there is nothing I can do to help.

I'm diligently working on the sleeves for my cardigan. I finally feel like I'm making forward progress. I have one more cable repeat before I start the reverse stockinette pattern. I know that goes fast.



And here are the manifolds. They now fit together the way they should.



And we got January in during the record warm temperatures. It was quite a banner day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home