Monday, January 23, 2006

I'm very proud of this...




















Looks nice doesn't it.

How about this?



Did it almost fool you? I stripped the black paint off the tank on one of the models and used touch-up paint from my bike to make it unique.

On the knitting front, SFC arrived! I've been drooling. And I have had a total change of heart. All the sweaters are so much more vibrant when they are not on my monitor. And, I am sure that I must be feverish, but I really want to knit this:




Further research and contemplation is required.

Note: Ed mentioned when he looked at the manifold picture that the brackets are now on straight. I guess I need to take another picture. And the fenders are quite as finished as we thought. But this too shall pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home