Monday, September 17, 2007

Car Show Knitting

The knitting isn't particular exciting. It's a Seaman's Scarf in Elann Peruvian Baby Cashmere. It's deliciously soft. The needles are KnitPicks Harmony fixed circulars in which are very pointy and not at all flexible; I'm pleased with them. I did a provisional cast-on so that I can make the cabled sections as long as possible. None of that is exciting or even interesting. Look where I was:



Maybe this helps:




Rhinebeck!
It's a great venue for the hot rods and we had a nice day. But it looks strange with the barns so empty:



A peek at the pineapple:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to Rhinebeck for the first time this year. Will you be there? Any tips for making the most of the time?

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home